If quality is what you are looking for, you came to the right home! This stunning, almost 10,000 sft house, has been thoughtfully constructed with the finest quality materials and careful craftsmanship that is evident throughout the home. This all brick house has five bedrooms, two of which are primary bedrooms, one main level bedroom perfect for an in-law suite or au pair suite, a potential sixth bedroom if needed, and a total of six full baths and two half bathrooms. To fully appreciate this special homes features, a private tour is definitely a must! To wet your appetite, here are just a few of the key elements of the home. You will find the driveway and walking paths are designer brick, the outdoor patio large enough for a small wedding reception, neighborhood gathering or work event, is surrounded by designer brick retaining wall with built in lights, allowing for the festivities to go into the nighttime. Brazilian cherry hardwood floors flow through the house, but for areas left for marble floors and sophisticated ceramic tile. Exceptional mill work can be appreciated throughout, between the trim work, stairwell, crown moldings, library and living room ceilings, you can appreciate the detail that went into the design work. The kitchen is a chefs delight, the high end cabinetry is just the start, it is outfitted with the top of the line appliances, three dishwashers, a professional grade Viking stove with an outside hooded vent, sub zero refrigerator, a wall mounted warming drawer. A top of the line elevator allows for access onto each level, with a marble base and high end wood walls. Over $80,000 worth of Marvin windows have been installed throughout your home. The lower level is a home within itself, over 3000 sft feet of living and entertaining. There is a handsome bar with a diswhasher, a media room, workout room, wine cellar with designer stone walls and tasting area, a massive sauna that has yet to be used, a large cedar closet for extra gear and more!! Not to be forgotten is the four car garage, with ceilings high enough to add lifts if appropriate. Added to all this you also have a house back up generator, state of the art Puro Flo septic system, trex deck, central vacuum, water purifiers in multiple areas, bidets in bathrooms, jacuzzi tub, Giagni Faucets, Crystal chandeliers and that is just the start. Compare the square feet with cost and you have an extremely attractive buy! Location is key on this property as well. Langley High School provides for the location. You have extremely easy access especially in the winter months to main corridors and Georgetown pike, close to shopping, restaurants, grocery stores and lots more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
6 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
9,945 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Georgetown Manor Estates
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Library, Media, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Intercom System, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- 4. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway.
- Brick, Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price