Rare custom-built, architect-designed estate home on 2.45 acres with a pool, **COMCAST internet and NON HOA. Thoughtfully planned for entertaining yet private spaces for working at home, online schooling. Four fireplaces, five bedrooms and six full baths with over 6,200 square feet. Beautiful architectural features include vaulted ceilings, curved walls, two story ceilings, custom beams and trim, Pella windows and doors. Main-level master wing with sitting room/office with built-ins, three-sided fireplace and amazing walk-in closet, private egress to back deck. Updated master bath with newly- installed quartz countertops, high-end 12 x 24 porcelain tile, new Kohler soaking tub and fixtures. Three additional bedrooms with three full baths upstairs. The upstairs bedrooms have lofts that the kids will love for playtime or a great study hideout. Two sets of staircases each to lower and upper levels lend to privacy and easy access. Two walls of windows encompass the updated kitchen with granite, stainless appliances, wood-burning fireplace in sitting area with built-ins. The formal dining room is just off the kitchen with French doors, balcony doors overlooking the pool. Also on the main-level is a private study for additional work-at-home or study space. Large walk-in pantry, laundry room/mudroom and full bath off kitchen. Spacious finished walkout lower level with fifth bedroom, 6th full bath, 3rd wood-burning fireplace, recreation room and additional room for billiards or many uses. Lower level could easily accommodate an in-law suite/separate living quarters. Walkout to pool area with ample patio space for large parties. A tiered deck is off the kitchen for indoor/outdoor entertaining, pool access. Oversized, extra-deep 3 car garage. New roof 2017, exterior painted 2020 and meticulously maintained throughout. Perfect location within half-mile to Route 7, minutes to Leesburg & Toll Rd. Non cookie-cutter here! Checks all the boxes so don't miss this truly unique and well-loved home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
6 Full/1 Half
Gravity Septic System
6,285 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Casement, Palladian Windows, Skylights
- 4. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Atrium. Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)