This charming Cape Cod in Linthicum Heights has everything you need! This 3 bedroom home has an in-ground pool and a separate apartment on the upper level! You can rent the apartment and cover some of your mortgage payment. The main level of the home has a formal living room that could be used as an office, a family room, that overlooks the pool, a large, fully equipped, eat-in kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a full bath. The upper level has a one bedroom apartment with an exterior and interior entrance a living room, a full kitchen, with a refrigerator, a bedroom and a separate HVAC unit. The huge, unfinished, walkout basement has plenty of room for additional bedrooms, a workshop, etc.. The laundry room has a washer, dryer, refrigerator and a freezer. The covered deck off of the main level, overlooks the beautiful in-ground swimming pool. There is a concrete patio under the deck making it the perfect spot to relax. The front and backyard is fully fenced with a privacy fence around the beautiful in-ground pool in the backyard. Newer roof and HVAC. This home is being sold "as is", but inspections are welcome. Great location for commuting! Close to the BWI Airport, 295 and 695.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,344 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Chain Link, Privacy Fence, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Poolside, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price