Live, Work & Play safely at home! Create your own private compound in an idyllic setting only minutes from Tysons Corner Business District, Downtown McLean and DC. Large home on 1.8 acres has its own Ballroom that has entertained on large and intimate scales, worked as a board room and numerous other functions. Finished living areas include 4400 sq ft on the main level, 2100 sq ft on the upper level, and 2500 sq ft on the lower level. In addition to the Owner's suite, two bedroom suites enjoy their own office/sitting room and full bath. Gathering and sleeping rooms enjoy sweeping views of the park-like setting. Balconies and terraces off the Ballroom, Sun Room, Morning Room, lower level Summer Kitchen and Sitting Room extend living to the beautiful outdoor spaces! Original owners created additional privacy with a natural front berm and field stone wall. Back property can be further personalized with a lodge patio, in-ground pool, and additional private gardens. This special offering awaits new owners who wish to create a signature lifestyle of their very own and Headquarters for Life! Shown by appointment, Seller will consider financing.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
9,151 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 3. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price