Location, Location, Location. This amazing NV built colonial in an expansive neighborhood of 2 Acre estate properties. All this with the best schools, close to route 7 in Great Falls, and you can walk to Nike field and to Forestville Elementary School! The home is in the school district of Forestville, Cooper, Langley which are some of the best schools in the nation. The home itself offers a great lot that is very level and backs to Park Land. There is a huge patio area and a large deck and the yard is quite expansive. As you enter the front door, you find dramatic dual stairs and a 2 story foyer and family room, giving you a very open and inviting floor plan. In the family room, you find custom built-ins, soaring glass windows that provide tons of natural light. The rooms all flow together which makes entertaining easy and seamless. The home also offers a main-level library and a separate dining room. The kitchen is large with great countertops, has double ovens, and a large pantry. The kitchen is open to a large breakfast area as well as a rear sunroom with Palladian windows. Laundry is on the main level and the 3 car garage has garage tech flooring and shelves. The upper level boasts a grand owners suite with tray ceiling, a lounge area, 2 large walk-in closets, and an elegant owners bathroom with a beautiful soaking tub and separate water closets. The three secondary bedrooms all have en-suite baths as well. The lower level is something to behold with a billiards room, a beautiful bar, a large open rec room that walks up to the rear yard, an additional bedroom, and bath as well as a theatre room. Close to Reston and the village of Great Falls, the home is also just down the street from Tysons. A great home, a great neighborhood, great lot, in Great Falls.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
8,813 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Great Falls Glen
Cable TV, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Partial, Poured
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm, TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped. Front Yard, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price