Well Maintained End-Unit featuring 3 Bedrooms 2 Full Baths 1 Half Bath 1,848 Finished Sqft Potential 4th Bedroom Entry Level if needed. Features include: Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops and Hardwood Flooring throughout the Main Level. Enjoy the Large Rear Deck Overlooking the Private Back Yard which backs to Woods + Open Common Space. Lover Level Family Room with Gas Fireplace or Potential 4th Bedroom. 1 Car Front Entry Garage + Driveway! Convenient location close to Halethorpe Marc Train Station, Major Commuter Routes, Baltimore City. You don't want to miss this one!
Townhouse, Colonial, Traditional, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
|Y Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,848 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Y, Case by Case Basis
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Vinyl Frame, Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price