EASY to SHOW by APPOINTMENT. Welcome to this premiere Rockville residence in sought-after Decoverly I with is stately wrought iron gates and stone columns greeting you home. This all brick NV built Model is the 2nd largest floor plan in all Decoverly offering 4 fully finished levels, 3-4 bedrooms, 3 full and 1 half baths and gourmet kitchen featuring 42" custom maple cabinets, top stainless appliances, quartz counter tops with an oversize custom island and gas cook top, tile back splash, seating nook and an adjoining family room w. FP and access to a large deck overlooking a generously sized fenced backyard and gorgeous views to "Foxborough Central Park". A spacious marble entry foyer leads to an open Formal Living Room and separate Dining Room featuring custom millwork. The ground Level offers an 2nd foyer, Great Room w. wood burning FP and wet bar w. access to covered patio and terrace, and an over-size 2 car garage w. workshop and storage area. Many recent renovations include wood flooring, updated carpet, marble foyer, and plantation shutters, designer lighting, newer 2 zone HVAC, newer roof and skylights, new energy efficient fiberglass doors and windows, rear patio and a serenely private location - nestled in a park-like setting backing to mature manicured gardens of the open space in the common area of Foxborough Central Park to the rear and additional green space to the front. The bedroom level boasts 2 large bedrooms w. ample closet space, wide upper hall with access to linen closet, a hall bath, and separate laundry room featuring custom cabinetry and shelving and large front loading washer and dryer. The Owner's Suite features double height cathedral ceiling, huge W.I.C. w separate storage attic access, stairs to the 4th level loft with balcony. The master bath retreat boasts tile work, dual sink vanity, over sized Jacuzzi jetted tub, and a separate shower enclosure. The quintessential luxury townhome, this residence offers tremendous space, amenities, and a location that cannot be matched - literally blocks away from the shopping and restaurants at Crown, close proximity to Washingtonian Center and Fallsgrove, 2 Metro stops and so much MORE, close to it all yet feels worlds away thanks to the green spaces providing privacy to its well-appointed luxury, location, and value. Welcome Home!
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,078 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Loft, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Cooktop Downdraft, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Low-Emittance , Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Fireplace Screen, Mantle, Marble.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs - Parkland, Landlocked, No Thru Street, Premium, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Gated Community, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS