$215,000 PRICE IMPROVEMENT (11/29). Open House 12/01 from 2 to 4. AT THIS INCREDIBLE PRICE CANNOT BE MATCHED IN QUALITY OR VALUE. This sensational residence with an Elevator is located in the Heart of Potomac Village, just a couple of blocks to shops and restaurants. With over 7,575 sf of living space on two top floors, it showcases exquisite details & craftsmanship combined together with fabulous open floor plan and modern day conveniences. Main level features 2-story foyer, embassy size Living and Dining Rooms, stunning Library/Office, Chef's Kitchen, Sunroom, all with 10~+ ceilings, hardwood floors, four fireplaces, attractive custom moldings and walls of windows to invite the natural light. Upper level's luxurious Owner's Suite boasts a beautiful Bedroom with gas fireplace and cathedral ceiling, a Sitting Room with a coffee bar, a spa-like Bath with gas fireplace and sauna, and three generously sized walk-in closets. Three additional, very spacious, En-suite Bedrooms and a laundry room are also located upstairs. A walk-out Lower Level (approx. 3000 sf) offers an independent In-Law Suite complete with two Bedrooms, a hallway Bath, a fully equipped Kitchen, and a laundry room. The hand-made Cushwa brick exterior, slate roof, paved driveway, three car side-loaded garage are just a few examples of high-end features. Enveloped in mature landscaping, the spectacular fenced-in rear yard showcases gorgeous swimming pool, a cabana with a full bath, and lovely brick terraces perfect for after work relaxing and al-fresco entertaining, Best value in a superb, close-in location!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
6 Full/3 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Other Construction
11,143 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Intercom System, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Palladian Windows
- 7. Mantle.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Sauna, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Other
- Balcony, Patio
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping, Premium.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)