This beautifully designed all-brick contemporary offers 132 lineal feet of frontage on signature Avenel Farm Drive in the prestigious Avenel Community. The home provides 6,017 square feet of living space plus storage, has 5 spacious bedrooms on the upper level, 4.5 bathrooms, a generous home office, 2-car garage, plus a basement level 6th bedroom w/full bath perfect for nanny or teen. Main level features a stunning 2-story entry foyer w/chandelier, large formal dining room w/ crown molding & separate bar, gourmet eat-in kitchen w/pantry, breakfast space opening to adjacent family room, granite top center island w/matching countertops, stainless steel appliances w/dbl-door GE Monogram refrigerator, Thermador dbl ovens, Thermador gas 6-burner range, newly installed dishwasher. Kitchen opens to window-lined newly carpeted family room w/ceiling fan & stone wall fireplace (1 of 3 fireplaces), gleaming hardwood flooring throughout the rest of the main level, powder room w/Carrera marble floor, low lying outside deck. Upper level that has expansive newly carpeted master bedroom, tray ceilings, 3 separate walk-in closets & large in-suite bathroom w/dual vanities, luxury whirlpool & separate tiled shower, plus dbl door linen closet. 4 additional upper level generous bedrooms, each w/brand new neutral carpet, bright window lines and window treatments. Lower level includes huge rec room, separate gym w/rubberized flooring, and ample storage area. Much of the house is newly repainted and the roof warranty conveys. The home requires a bit of TLC, seller held off for buyer to update as they see fit, can be credited to buyer in amount TBD. Lot as depicted in photo of site plan, while not deep to the rear, is long & wide. Avenel provides a private, fabulous family-friendly swim club and tennis courts, TPC Avenel golf course and a privately operated equestrian center. There are walk/ dog walk/jog/bike trails throughout, plus soccer fields, baseball fields, basketball courts, and kid-friendly playgrounds. Avenel has security cars patrolling 24/7 and HOA fees cover pool/tennis membership; the HOA also handles each homesâ standard lawn mowing, mulching and pruning. This home, and Avenel, is simply a great place to live, is centrally located, in a landmark 1st-class development, requiring minimal resident maintenance, representing an incredible all-around value to its homeowners!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
4 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
6,317 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Partially Finished
- 2. Brick, Stone.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Premium, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price