All brick rancher in the heart of suburban Hagerstown offers main level living, hardwood floors and a large rear yard. Plenty of storage space and possibilities with an unfinished walk-up attic and basement. The lower level currently has a wood stove, full bath and a 2nd kitchen. Main level features a nicely sized living room with a picture window and stone front wood burning fireplace. Original hardwood floors are in great condition and continue to the spacious kitchen and both bedrooms. Completing the main level is the dining room and a full bathroom. Exterior highlights include a front and rear porch, the detached garage with electricity and a large driveway for additional parking. Offering close proximity to dining, shopping and entertainment, the outlets and local commuter routes. New roof in 2017.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,254 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen
- Electric Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Single Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dryer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
- Unfinished Basement, Heated
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price