Top-quality updates in a sublime location atop Metro and a block from dining/shopping/playing at Ballston Quarter! You'll appreciate your own garage space (underground, protected); your own washer/dryer; the building's 24-hour front desk (ever forget your keys at 2 AM?) Other important upgrades include custom kitchen cabinetry, solid tile bathroom (no fiberglass insert here), hardwood floors, and top-quality appliances. AND there's your own, locked storage cage (think walk-in closet-sized) climatized and right across the hall! The building has a great party room (now covid-closed) great workout room (also closed) but what folks living here MOST appreciate is the convenience of getting on MetroRail or MetroBus without getting wet..and then there's that feeling of security you get from that 24-hour front desk...
High-rise, 1 Story
Other, Public Water Service
670 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Arlington County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Main Level Entry.
- Alarm, 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Lighted.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Party Room, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price