OFFERS, if any, DUE BY WEDNESDAY, 6/16, BY 3:00. Stone-pillared gated entry sets the tone for this Spectacular, 2.34 acre dbl-lot, perfect for entertaining & family fun. Large, wrapped-porch entry. Bright, open spaces with 2 story foyer & family rm. Elegant appointments through-out (crown molding, 2-story stone fireplace, wainscoting). Center Island Kitchen with induction stove, convection oven and table space over-looking spa/pool and access to large covered porch. Main level office. Expansive, Primary bedroom with sitting area, marble bathroom with separate shower & soaking tub and massive walk-in closet. Spacious Exercise room equipped with flat screen TV & steam shower. Heated pool, 10 person hot tub, tennis/sports court, chip/putt area. The grounds are accented by gracious stone walls, amazing flowering trees and shrubs, tree lined drive with circular turn-around. Terrific location is minutes to Potomac Village, easy access to Bethesda, DC, Tysons Corner.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
6,786 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Humidifier, Central Vacuum
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Heated, Partial, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- 2. Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Sport Court, Tennis Court. Premium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price