Welcome to The Farm! 5 bedrooms 3 full baths 5,000 sqft 6.64 acres of Farm Organic Certified, private, secluded land to enjoy. Attached in-law/tenant apartment suite 1 bedroom, 1 full bath, kitchen, living room, dining room, breakfast bar, finished lower level rec room, main level laundry, private new asphalt driveways (2022). Currently getting $10,700 in annual rent revenue. Current market conditions show it could produce $15,000+ annually leased. This beautiful Rancherâs main house has been fully renovated (2022) with a beautiful open concept floor plan, newly installed LVP flooring throughout the main level, an updated full hallway bath equipped with dual quartz vanity, brushed nickel finishes and ceramic tile. Enjoy hosting and preparing meals in this gourmet kitchen with newly installed stainless steel appliances, double oven (2022), walk-in pantry (2022), refinished cabinets (2022), granite countertops and a rolling island with cabinets perfect for entertaining (2022). Wind down after a long day in this bright and airy ownerâs suite with a fully remodel owners bathroom (2022) equipt with walk-in rainfall shower and full jet system, and dual quartz vanity. With room to grow, the walk-out lower level is a perfect blank canvas to create the space of your dreams. The partially finished lower level features refinished concrete floors, recessed lighting, newly installed water heater (2021), main house washer + dryer hookup, storage or workshop area, 5th bedroom, shared secure utility access to both main + rental side, rec room, newly installed well tank (2022), water filter, softener, and UV light systems. Architectural Roof (2022), newly installed heat pump (2022), 2 Sheds, owned propane tank for rental cooking. Equipt w/ double wells installed for animals/backup. Agricultural transfer taxes already paid by the seller. Farm field currently leased to local farmer for $500 annually with harvest/lease ending in Nov 2022 so new owner free to do what they wish. Don't miss the opportunity to make your farm dreams come true today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Traditional, 2+ Story, Transitional
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
3,882 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Double Oven, Range/Oven Built-in, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Zone, Stove.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 2. Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Porch, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks. Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price