Beautiful, Piney Orchard 4 bedroom, 3 full bath & 1/2 bath, 2 car garage colonial home with a fully fenced back yard backing to a wooded common area is Coming Soon! This home has been meticulously maintained & updated throughout! The kitchen was completely gutted & remodeled in 2017 with all new kitchen stainless steel appliances, a Zephyr range hood stove top with oven & a Bosch wall oven with built in microwave. The kitchen features under the counter cabinet lighting, an upgraded walk in pantry, subway tile for the backsplash & plenty of cabinet space. Granite countertops are in the kitchen & bathrooms. A Valor linear gas fireplace with thermostatic control was installed in the first floor family room. The main level features gorgeous, hardwood throughout. A hardwood stairway with custom hardwood handrail leads to the hallway outside the 4 bedrooms upstairs. The Primary bedroom has a large walk in closet with custom closets installed by Chesapeake Closets. The primary bathroom is luxurious & completely updated with a dual vanity with granite countertops, a separate soaking tub & separate shower. Other updates include: New architectural shingle roof installed in 2015 with a 50 year (42 years remaining) transferrable warranty, a tankless hot water heater installed in 2011, new HVAC was installed in 2017, new front door by Pella with 3 independent locking systems in 2019, New Thompson Creek, double hung windows in 2013 with transferrable warranty, new siding with insulation installed in 2003, new washer in 2020, new LG dryer in 2021, new smoke detectors throughout in 2022, new drain at the exterior basement steps was installed in 2015 & a new sump pump installed. The basement full bathroom was added in 2011 along with a second family room with a separate electric baseboard heating system. The paver stone front porch was updated in 2022. Enjoy the 22 X 12 Trex deck . Community amenities include 3 outdoor pools, 1 indoor pool, hot tub, exercise room, Community Center, lake, walking paths, tennis courts & more! Minutes to shopping, Fort Meade & the MARC train. Book your appointment today to see this amazing home!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Other, Tankless Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,664 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Hot Tub, Lake, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price