Welcome home! Gorgeous over 3600 sq/ft home in a quiet neighborhood with a wooded backyard. The main level is perfect for entertaining with a separate living room and dining room. The spacious kitchen has stainless-steel appliances. The dining room, living room, kitchen, and foyer has hardwood floors. A half bath and a large outside deck completes this level. On the upper level, youâll find the ownerâs suite with cathedral ceilings and walk-in closet. The ownerâs bath has a large soaking tub, dual vanities, and ample-sized shower. Youâll love the upper-level laundry room. Donât miss the huge, finished basement, with plenty of room for extra storage, and separate rear entrance. This enormous basement also has a full bath! There is also a shed in the back yard for additional storage and tools. This amazing home is close to shopping, restaurants, parks, and just minutes from major commuter routes. Donât wait. This one wonât last.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,772 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Partially Finished, Heated
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price