Fabulous 3 BR 2.2 BA townhome in sought-after Inverness Knolls. The home's interior has been completely painted with new tile flooring in the Kitchen and Powder Room. Built-ins along the living room side wall with a double doors leading to the Deck and gleaming hard wood floors from the foyer entry thruout the open airy floor plan of the Dining and Living rooms. New lighting fixtures and recessed lights throughout the house. The table-space Kitchen has new tile flooring, ample cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Upper level features a large Primary Bedroom with two closets and renovated Bathroom, as well as two additional Bedrooms, brand new carpeting, updated hall Bathroom and linen closet. The walkout Lower Level contains a Family/Recreation room with a wood-burning fireplace, a huge laundry and utility area, door to a patio and enclosed fenced backyard. Entire outside siding and trim work was just freshly painted. Walking distance to the Cabin John Shopping Center with ample dining and shopping, nearby Cabin John Park with walking trails and community amenities include tot lots, tennis courts, swimming pool and blue-ribbon Churchill school cluster.
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,310 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Walkout, Full Finished
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price