This is a fantastic home on an incredible level .622 acre lot in one of the most sought after neighborhoods of McLean where homes are being razed and new homes sold for over 4 million $. The home is tremendously spacious and loaded with major updates such has new top of the line double pane windows, two HVAC systems, updated kitchen, new vinyl side load garage and more! Features include an expansive main level family rm off the eat-in kitchen, main level mud rm and powder room, gas fireplace in the living rm, wood burning fireplace in fam rm. Sliding glass doors to large screened porch and an unsurpassed gorgeous level .622 acre lot with plenty of room for a pool and tennis ct!! Nothing compares. Professional photos will be uploaded this evening. sold "as is", also listed for land, but oh what a charming wonderful house this is!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,841 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price