One of a kind, "Eastman-Fenwick" 1876 "historic district" home has been completely restored and renovated. Home addition 2000-01; Complete home renovation 2009-11. 200 yr old heart of pine floors. Tankless water heater, copper roof, Sub-zero/Wolf appliances, custom wine storage, Carrara marble baths. Occupied by one of the last living witnesses to the Lincoln assassination, among many other notable residents. Perfectly located close to parks (Stewart Park, Tuckahoe Park), East Falls Church Metro (3 blks), restaurants/State Theatre (4 blks), running/biking trails, schools, grocery stores and other commerce, plus I-66 for easy access to DC, Dulles and beyond. Appointment-only showings. Square footage listed is total for the house and approximate, per floor plan.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
4 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Wood Siding, Cedar Exterior
5,200 sq. ft
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Six Burner Range
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Wood Frame, Double Pane
- 2. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Fenced, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Cedar
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price