Spectacular Victorian home with detailed hardwood floors, magnificent bow windows, and design inspired features throughout! Light filled living room highlighted with a striking fireplace; Dining room with inlayed hardwood floors, classic moldings, and exquisite embossed wallpaper; Eat-in kitchen with sleek stainless steel appliances, display cabinetry, and decorative backsplash; Family room with direct access to the outdoor oasis and pool; Primary bedroom with barn track door and en-suite full bath with glass enclosed shower and stained glass window; Powder room and laundry complete the main level; Travel upstairs to find three additional spacious bedrooms and full bath; Recent Updates: Siding, main level layout, kitchen, family room, bathrooms, primary bedroom, and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,636 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Other. Other.
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Wood Frame
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Rear, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)