Summer is coming, are you ready to entertain in your new home and your salt-water pool? Don't miss your chance to enjoy this beautifully-appointed, professionally landscaped and well-maintained, modern brick RANCHER in the historic Lawyers Hill community! The updated kitchen with breakfast nook bump-out opens to the dining room and boasts french doors to side stamped concrete patio, granite countertops, custom tile floors, copper farmhouse sink, stainless appliances, solid oak cabinets and flagstone island/breakfast bar. The custom two-tone hardwood floors throughout the main level lead you into the newly carpeted and freshly painted bedrooms and basement. Large main-level master bedroom features ensuite bathroom with granite-topped double vanity, custom-built slate tile shower, two-person soaking jet tub and walk-in closet. Extra large, fully-finished basement provides you with ample entertaining space including large rec room with wood stove, two additional office/bedrooms with closets and custom full bath with tile shower, frameless glass doors and brand new vanity. For the summer entertainers- the backyard is a dream! The stamped concrete patio leads to your own heated gunnite, in-ground salt water sport pool with newer filter system, heat pump, self-cleaning vacuum, brand new loop loc safety cover, and stone front waterfall. New in 2019, custom built permanent pergola. Amish built shed with double doors & ramp, new architectural shingle roof in 2017, high efficiency HVAC unit in 2009, upgraded stainless appliances.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,016 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Energy Star, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS