Looking for serenity and privacy? This adorable Ranch-style home sits in a cul de sac with a large front parking pad for plenty of off-street parking. The sizable deck and lower patio, in the rear of the home, provide solace amongst the stars and trees along with plenty of room for that entertaining barbecue on the holidays and weekends. The main level has all of the comforts of one-level living (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open kitchen concept. The lower level has a fully finished basement with plenty of storage and a bathroom for when guests are visiting. This home is being sold as-is and is ready for the intimate touches you may have to make it your very own!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,254 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price