Sparkling and turnkey Greenbriar split foyer home with a 1 car garage located on a desirable cul-de-sac lot! Spacious and well-designed floor plan featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, open/updated kitchen concept featuring granite counters. Look out for the built-in window seatings and bonus storage. Lower level finished rec room with a bonus den/exercise room. Exit to back year and enjoy the rear deck overlooking the large privacy fenced backyard area with tree-lined privacy. The home also features a separate laundry area and an additional storage room! Additional upgrades & extras include full-sized LG washer/dryer, laundry tub, closet organizers, ceiling fans, living room built-in shelving, window blinds and under staircase storage area. Community tot lot, grassy areas, and common picnic area. Extremely low HOA fee of $105 per year. Any electric car owners or thinking of getting one? There is a 240v charge outlet added on in the garage. Windows are approximately 6 years old. Great location for commuting to DC, Baltimore or Annapolis. Very convenient to the MARC train, Amtrak and 5-10 from BWI Airport and Arundel Mills Mall.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,813 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
HEBRON - HARMAN
- Microwave, Stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Workshop, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Picnic Area, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price