Located well off the busy road in a private enclave, this gorgeous turnkey Colonial sits on a beautiful, rare 2/3s of an acre! A livable and light filled open floorplan is further enhanced by the recently updated stunning bamboo hardwood flooring throughout the main level. A two story foyer greets you with a private office/study located through French doors. The inviting kitchen boasts granite counters and stainless appliances with an adjoining mudroom leading to the well sized 2 car garage. The kitchen is open to the extra large Family Room with a gas fireplace. Step outside to the screened porch and connecting deck overlooking an open flat yard backing to pine trees for year round privacy. Upstairs, a sprawling Master Suite has two walk in closets and a recently updated Master Bath. It boasts a soaking tub, separate shower with built in seat, separated vanities and a private water closet. The three additional bedrooms are very sizable and share a hallway bath. A convenient, true laundry room with front loading washer and gas dryer completes the upstairs. Downstairs, a spacious finished lower level has endless possibilities with additional bath as well as an unfinished storage room. This custom built gem has been lovingly cared for by original owners. This enclave backs to popular Lyndwood but has NO HOA or restrictive covenants! Short walk to shopping, restaurants, golf, and grocery! Mere minutes to commuter routes and Rockburn Regional Park!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,396 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Gas Dryer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Screened-in, Porch, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Level, No Thru Street, Open.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS