Truly unique, very well built and beautifully renovated property. Located in the close in community of Rogers Heights, it's convenient to public transportation including the planned Purple Line Riverdale Park Station, Washington DC, UMD and the Beltway. This beautiful home was an owner occupied residence with two additional legal rental units for decades (one 2 bedroom/1 bath and an additional efficiency apartment). It could also serve as one very spacious 7 bedroom, 4 bath single family residence boasting 3,248 sf above grade living area with very little effort. The property consists of 4 lots stretching a full block with two separate tax records, the dwelling itself is situated on lots 11,12 (tax ID 07-02-0130500) while the back lot is also accessible from 53rd Place on lots 26,27 (tax ID 07-02-0130518). Extensive updates include new roof, renovated bathrooms, new appliances, refinished original hardwoods, fresh paint, replacement windows and recent gas boiler. The lot features fully fenced side and rear yards, large external two car garage, shed and plenty of room for parking and play. Please note: Property was inherited by the current owner and has been owned by the same family since the 1960's . The home has been a legal multi-unit but required one unit be owner occupied per R55 zoning requirements to legally rent the other two. New owner would need to obtain new use and occupancy for multi-unit classification. Priced below recent appraisal. Agents please see disclosures in MLS for use history and disclosures. This is an amazing property with many possibilities.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,248 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Microwave, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiators.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Poured
- Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway, Fenced, Private.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Additional Lot(s). Cleared, Additional Lot(S), Level, Premium, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price