Welcome to this charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath cape cod on a lovely street in Parkwood. This light-filled home is in move-in ready condition and features a living room with a bay window and wood-burning fireplace, cozy dining room, kitchen which is open to the family room with access to the driveway and back yard. Two bedrooms and a full bath complete the first level. The upper level features a sitting room and an additional bedroom with under eave closets and storage. The lower level includes a recreation room, office, full bath, lots of storage and a utility room and laundry area. Beautiful gardens and plants surround this property and create a very private back yard oasis with a stone patio with pergola. The location can~t be beat ~ close to area schools, Rock Creek Park and the hike/bike paths, Metro, Marc Train, shopping, restaurants, libraries, and entertainment venues. A true gem in this lovely neighborhood.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,533 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Appliance Center, Electric Dryer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms
- Insulated, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS