Welcome to this lovely ranch-style home in the sought-after Middletown school district! With 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, a large living room, updated kitchen and separate dining room, there's plenty of room to spread out. Amenities include a primary bedroom with ensuite bath, wood floors on the main level, central air and a sunroom! The full basement features a brick fireplace and outside exit -- over 1100 SF ready for you to finish as you like. Situated on nearly half an acre, just minutes from Frederick, with a level yard, 2-car garage and plenty of off-street parking. Make your move to Middletown ... this home is priced to sell!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,125 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Zone.
- Full, Space For Rooms
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees. Landscaping, Premium, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price