Welcome to this expanded 4 bedroom, 3 full bath rambler. The first floor features a lovely living room with wood burning fireplace and dining area, the upgraded kitchen is open to the family room/dining room addition which has a French door to the back yard. In addition, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the main level. The lower level includes a second kitchen, large family room with an additional fireplace, a bedroom, full bath and bonus room or office. This home offers a very flexible floorplan and allows for creativity in the use of the spaces. A walk up attic provides wonderful storage space or potential for further expansion. The large concrete driveway and one-car garage provide ample parking spaces. Sited beautifully on the large lot, there are some beautiful plants and gardens, as well as, a storage shed. Great opportunity to live in Kensington and enjoy the close proximity to Rock Creek Park, public transportation, schools, shopping, restaurants, libraries, and much more. Don~t miss!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,906 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Heated, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Insulated
- 2. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Out Building, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)