Very Nice End of Group, End of Street, Townhouse in Water Oriented Community, Bowley's Quarters. Near Boating Facilities and Public Park. NO HOA or Condo Fees on this Court. Unit opens to Living Room with Gas Fireplace and Naturally Finished Hardwood Flooring. Country Style Kitchen and Dining Room open to large deck making entertaining easy. Meticulously Kept. 2 large bedrooms on upper level. Fully finished family room in basement with closet and full bath could be third bedroom or additional master suite. This one is worth the peak inside. OFFER DEADLINE 1/28/2022 @ 11:00am.
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,540 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Baltimore County Public Schools
KENWOOD HIGH IB AND SPORTS SCIENCE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Poured
- Screened, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- 010 RESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price