Statley colonial in the desirable Green Valley subdivision. Beautiful views from the oversized windows. Multiple upgrades have been made by the original owner. Finished walkot basement leads to large bricked patio area that overlooks neighbors horse farm. Lots of wildlife. Mature trees and extensive hardscaping. Even the driveway has pavers. House has recently been rewired and copper pipes replaced with pvc., new well pump. The siding is steel which looks like vinyl siding but much stronger. Too many upgrades to list. Please hurry to schedule showing because this house will not last long. Sq footage for basement incorrect, much larger.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,424 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Poured
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price