Beautifully renovated home located in the heart of Historic Mt. Rainier. Open floor plan over 3000 sq. ft. Gorgeous red oak flooring throughout main level and upper hallway. Stunning kitchen with quartz countertop, 42" custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Main level bedroom right off the kitchen perfect for in-laws. Massive master en-suite complete with a large walk-in closet and stunning walk-in porcelain shower. Plush carpet through upper bedrooms and basement. Finished basement with 5th bedroom, Full bath and separated entrance. Convenient location just a few blocks from DC and short distance from all that Riverdale and the Arts District has to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
3,708 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Disposal, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Patio
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price