END UNIT with a fenced back yard / patio located next to a large common area open green space. Brand new hot water heater 2021 - brand new HVAC 2020. New storm door 2020. Hardwood floors on the main and upper level. Professionally painted in Benjamin Moore Balboa Mist and Yarmouth Blue. Both bathrooms have been renovated, as well as the kitchen. Attic has lots of storage space for seasonal items and more! One assigned parking space close to the front door. Community has a pool, tennis courts, and tot lots. There is even a Farmer"s Market (seasonally) on the weekends. Close to Fairlington Center, Bradlee Shopping Center, Shirlington. Minutes to the Pentagon, Old Town, Mark Center, and DC.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,500 sq. ft
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Community Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price