Click on the floor plan and see the room pop up! Welcome to this sun filled colonial situated on a beautifully landscaped lot. You won't be disappointed in the attention to detail in this home. Renovated and expanded in 2007, this home offers many luxury upgrades. First floor features circular flow, large entrance foyer with vaulted ceiling and skylights, dining room with vaulted ceiling and large palladian window, updated kitchen with stainless appliances, bay window and window seat, living room with gas fireplace, family room flanked by walls of windows, vaulted ceiling, palladian window and exit to a large deck, 2 ensuite bedrooms, (bedroom #3 could be office. ) Second floor boasts a beautiful owners suite including a sitting room or nursery, deck off the bedroom, bath with large soaking tub, double vanity sinks, shower stall, steam shower, walk in closets and access to attic storage. Lower level is walk out with sliding glass doors to slate patio, daylight family room with wood burning fireplace, 2 additional bedrooms, 1 full bath, laundry and 2 car garage. Beautifully landscaped and hardscaped. Room for a pool, play equipment and so much more! North Chevy Chase Swim and Tennis Club and The National Audubon Society are just two blocks away . Elementary schools: Rosemary HIlls through 2nd grade and Chevy Chase Elementary 3-5. Don't miss this one!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Wood Siding
3,680 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
North Chevy Chase
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dryer, Washer, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Skylights, Palladian Windows
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Brick, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, wine storage, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Brick
- Patio, Deck, Balcony
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price