Welcome to this exquisite completely re-built from foundation up home. No detail was spared in the re-design of this home. Boasts of both natural and sophisticated interior lighting to meet your every need. Enter into the Grand living room with linear stone tiled fireplace that offers great ambiance as well as an optional heat source. The unparalleled smart technology and lighting package offers synchronized effects via the fireplace, surround sound speakers, and overhead perimeter lighting in the dining room. Picture yourself relaxing in the living room as the fire dances to the music synced through the TV & speaker system. The opulent gourmet kitchen has a abundance of soft close cabinetry, top of the line appliances, and features any chef appreciates to include a built in microwave in the island for easy reach, separate His & Her sinks strategically placed in center island and main counter. Elegant Crystal ceiling fan Chandeliers w/ remote control in the living room and primary bedroom. The 44" wide beautiful wood staircase with decorative spindles add to the elegant feeling of the home as you ascend to the 5 oversized bedrooms on the 2 upper levels. Wind down before retiring for the evening on the 10"x12" balcony off of the Primary Bedroom or in the fabulous jacuzzi soaking tub as you contemplate what to wear from your Custom Walk-in Closets. All of the bedrooms are masterfully designed for comfort, convenience & space to fit the needs of remote learning/work. Crown molding, wainscoting and chair railing tasteful crafted throughout the home. All of the major systems interior and exterior are brand new including the Dual Unit-Dual Fuel HVAC System. There is a place for everything w/ abundant storage inside and outside. The exterior of the home is just as magnificent w/ Stone Tile Walkway & rear Patio, Shake Siding, Drainage, Gutter and Leaf Guard System installed, 12'x12' Shed w/ electricity, Garage with Attic for additional storage if needed. You must experience this home to appreciate all of the features that will make you want to call 3112 Lancer Drive home. Come and be a part of something great.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,200 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Queens Chapel Manor
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Marble, Stone, Mantle.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price