. Large windows, HW floors, wood trim thru out, 3 full BAs, walk in tub with water jets and heat, Large master BR, wrap around porch, large yard with garden boxes, off street parking . Make this your "house on the hill. House sits on land that was formerly Fort Thayer. Quiet neighborhood, the wrap around porch is very relaxing and excellent for outdoor entertaining., This house is near the subway, route 50, 295 and 495. Sold as is, with no sellers contributions. Inspection for buyer information only. Owners looking at all offers.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,200 sq. ft
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Poured, Full
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Curved Stair, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Unpaved.
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price