STUNNING, SUPER EFFICIENT, colonial on over 4 acres, with a majestic marble foyer and open floor plan. The foyer opens directly into the family room where 2-story ceilings and large windows bring ample light into the space, making it feel bright and airy while the 2-story brick fireplace with built in bookshelves on either side keep the space a cozy place to gather and entertain. The first floor master bedroom attaches to the master bath with a 2 person whirlpool jet tub, an enclosed tile stall shower, and is the entry point to a spacious walk-in closet. In the kitchen you will find granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a large walk-in pantry. The fully finished lower level has a game room with a wet bar, an additional family room with a feature brick fireplace, and a bonus space currently being used for an elaborate indoor golf simulator. Geo-Thermal HVAC & hotwater heater, double insulation through entire home and 2x6 construction make this home super efficient with very low energy bills! Outside you will find beautiful landscaping, a Koi pond, and a circular driveway that connects to the side entry 3-car garage. Find your new home in this luxurious colonial.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
8,588 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Screened, Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- 2. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS