Level 2 acre lot with sturdy mid-20th Century home * 2-car garage * shop building and Pond! This is a home for you to restore and make your own! Like-new Pellet stove (2018) with thermostat control. Updated Oil-fired FHA furnace (2018) and central air conditioning. Hardwood flooring. Updated tilt-clean windows. Portable Fire pit and Picnic-table patio. Spring-fed cistern water supply. This property could qualify for an FHA small rehab loan or conventional financing. Detailed brochure in documents. Easy to show and sell.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Cistern
1,082 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Pond, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price