Embassy Row (Mass Ave.) across from the Mosque at Belmont. Delightfully quiet one bedroom on top floor (south) overlooking Rock Creek Park, with Old World charm. High ceilings, hardwood floors, separate dining room, spectacular natural light. Kitchen has generous cabinet spaces and quiet Bosch dishwasher. Pet-friendly building, 24-hour concierge desk, court yard, wait-list garage parking (rental), extra storage. Premier building, terrific chance. Just call Bobbie 202-415-8515.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
850 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price