Charming Brick Rambler in the sought-after Cherrydale neighborhood. Oversized corner lot (11,243 sq. ft.) Hardwood floors throughout. Original eat-in kitchen - walks out to stone patio. Living / Dining room with woodburning stove fireplace - walk out sliding glass door to heated screened-in side porch with wood vaulted ceiling and stone floor. Huge recreation room on lower level with built-in bar, wood room dividers, woodburning fireplace, 8 ft. ceilings, wood-paneled walls. Storage / Laundry Room. Attached 2-car garage. Excellent school district. Just 1 stoplight to DC! Minutes to Georgetown, Rosslyn, Clarendon. Sold in as-is condition.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,563 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Partial
- Bay Window(s), Casement
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Screened-in
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price