This 5BR/ 4 updated bath custom brick rancher is secluded, light filled, well maintained, has an open floor plan, is situated on 7+ Acres with views, mature trees, and multiple gardens. Conveniently, located just a short drive to 270, MARC train , and all the amenities of Clarksburg. The private home features an 8' wide wrap around covered porch with French doors leading into the all year sunroom/foyer. This home boasts oversized Pella windows bringing the outside unobstructed views in. There are 2 Primary Suites, one designed with a cathedral ceiling, 8 foot exterior French door, large walk in closet, oversized au suite with special needs accessories, with private access to the rear deck; where additional outdoor living is offered by the cathedral ceiling porch, deck area, and large fenced in back yard. Other stand out features of the home: a Viking cooktop, Amish custom kitchen cabinets, a spacious walk in pantry, 2 wood burning fireplaces, 2 laundry area's(first floor double stack, and basement full washer& drier), over sized low profile doorways inside and out, hot water baseboard heat with 6 zones, 2 zone central air on main floor. The lower level offers an open floor plan with a new updated kitchen & appliances, 2 new AC window units, bedroom, fully updated bath, laundry, private entrance, covered patio, with access to it's own parking area. There is an oversized 2 car garage 651 sq. ft, accessible to the home via a covered breezeway, and a large utility garage 836 sq. ft. containing built in benches, shelves, and could potentially hold up to four vehicles. The property hosts a large chicken house, with water conveniently available at it's location. So many lovely features and options to the new owner of this property. Make your appointment today to tour this exceptional property and experience this relaxing location . This area offers great outdoor activities and near by shopping. Ten Mile Creek Conservation Park and Trail Black Hills Regional Park and Trails Clarksburg Premium Outlets Clarksburg Village Center
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Other, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Oil Hot Water Heater
3,729 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Electric service available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Walkout, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Ramp - Main Level, Roll-In Shower, Vehicle Transfer Area, Wheelchair Modifications, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Handicap Parking, Private.
- Breezeway, Brick, Deck, Porch, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Additional Lot(S), Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price