NEW LOW PRICE! NEWLY PAINTED NEUTRAL DECOR! This sweet single family rancher is ideal for one-level living with bedrooms, full baths, kitchen, LR, & FR all on the main level, and plenty of laundry space in the lower level! Hardwood floors, granite counter tops, remodeled bathrooms, additional blown-in insulation, whole house water softener system & newer appliances are some of the great features. Try your hand at gardening and then enjoy a cookout dinner on the back deck. It's all there for you: Seller is leaving their wheelbarrow, play equipment, & large propane/wood/charcoal grill, as they're relocating out of state. This house is much bigger than it appears from the street. As an added perk, if you have young children you're only a stone's throw from the primary elementary school! Seller has freshly painted in soft neutral colors.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Public Water
2,136 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Other, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Wall Unit.
- Walkout Stairs, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 66.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Sidewalks, Back Yard. Rear Yard, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price