Welcome to this updated and charming 2-bedroom townhouse in the heart of historic Greenbelt! This warm and inviting home features hardwood floors, built-in shelving, a full-sized washer and dryer, and two fully fenced yards. Renovated in 2019, the kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, a subway tile backsplash, and butcher block counters. The bathroom was updated in 2021 with new flooring, a new vanity, new lighting, and a reglazed tub and shower. Laminate flooring was installed on the main level in 2019 to protect the hardwood floors, which are still in place and remain in great condition. Each of the front and rear yards has its own storage shed and the rear yard was mulched in October 2021. Fresh paint throughout makes this home move-in ready! As part of the Greenbelt Homes, Inc. (GHI) co-op, the monthly fee includes property taxes and major maintenance and repairs. GHI maintains, repairs, and replaces as necessary the structural and mechanical systems, including the roof, windows, exterior doors, water heater, electrical wiring, plumbing, exterior siding, and crawl space. Close to scenic Greenbelt Lake Park, the Greenbelt Museum, and the shops, restaurants, and entertainment at Roosevelt Center. Convenient for commuters, with a Metrobus stop one block away, the Greenbelt Metro station, MARC Commuter Rail (Camden Line), The Bus, and the University of Maryland shuttle nearby, and easy access to I-495, I-95, and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. Reserved parking (space #16) is also included.
Townhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
952 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price