Stunning golf course and river views from this Q model in the Riverview building will have you starting your day with a smile. With 1,500 sq. ft. of living space, this condo makes downsizing easy! Spend your free time trying out recipes in the spacious eat-in kitchen with plenty of Corian counter and cabinet space, tile backsplash and laminated wood floors. Enjoy your morning coffee while looking out at the gorgeous views. The laminated wood floors continue from the kitchen into the living and dining areas. The living room is awash with natural light from the sunroom and is ready for friends to gather around the electric fireplace. The dining space has room for your favorite table and chairs and is finished with chair molding. Crown molding in both of these rooms continues throughout the home. Display your book or keepsake collection in the built-in cabinetry in the library off the living room. Afternoon tea can be enjoyed in the sunroom with floor to ceiling windows and views of the Potomac River and mature trees through all the seasons. Rest your head in the carpeted primary bedroom suite with two walk-in closets in the dressing area. The views continue from this room as well. The private bathroom has plenty of room, with tile floors, extended vanity and both a walk-in shower and a tub/shower combo. A second bedroom and full bathroom on the other side of the condo gives guests their privacy. This room could also be a great office or craft room and has access out to the sunroom. The spacious laundry room has room for the washer, dryer and storage . A convenient storage unit in the garage gives you the space you need for all those extras. Lightly lived in, this condo is ready for you to make your own. Resort style living is available in Lansdowne Woods with 24-hour security, a front gate to the community, an indoor pool, exercise room, full service restaurant/bar, tennis courts, hair salon, library, and so much more! Socialize with great people at community dinners, clubs, concerts and trips to area attractions. Located 15 minutes to Dulles Airport, and close to retail, dining and golf for even more weekend fun.
High-rise, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,500 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Library, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Low-Emittance
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Elevator, Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Vehicle Transfer Area, Wheelchair Height Mailbox, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Sprinkler System, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Lighted, Handicap Parking, Unassigned.
- Enclosed, Balcony
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, River, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Art Studio, Bar/Lounge, Beauty Salon, Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Concierge, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fax/Copying, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf Course Membership Availab
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price