Stratford Condominium is a fantastic location with a sun-filled contemporary floor plan. This home has a modern-style kitchen that flows into the family room with a fireplace and out to your private balcony. Hardwood floors throughout the main living area provide a clean and bright feel. The bedrooms have excellent closet space and are located on separate sides of the unit. The condo includes one reserved garage parking space, an additional storage room, and plenty of non-reserve parking. The community consists of two outdoor pools, a clubhouse, an exercise room, a playground, outdoor living areas, and a hiking trail around the complex. The complex is across the street from the Reston Town Center and a short distance from public transportation. This condo has an 82 walk score. Who needs a car! Next to shopping, restaurants, and commuter routes, you are in the prime location.
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
856 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Bike Trail, Club House, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fax/Copying, Fitness Center, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price