Stunning custom built Colonial boasting light-filled lofty windows, neutral color palette, Brazilian Cherry wood floors and designed-inspired features throughout. A circular driveway and gracious guest parking area sets the stage for the unmatched quality construction and attention to detail to follow. A beautiful two-story foyer greets you with stunning marble floors, box wainscoting, palladium window and decorative lighting. The perfectly proportioned formal rooms are well suited for celebratory dinners and intimate entertaining. Travel into the inviting family room adorned with crown molding, imposing fireplace and sun-drenched double sliding doors leading to the wrap-around deck. Prepare delectable dinners for family and friends in the gourmet kitchen featuring high-end Sub-Zero and Viking appliances, granite counters, a center island, breakfast bar, custom cabinetry, recessed lighting, planning station and a casual dining area. An office den, laundry room, full bath and mudroom conclude the masterfully created main level. A beautiful curved staircase leads you upstairs and into the sprawling master suite complemented with a stone fireplace and media center, separate custom walk-in closets and relaxing sitting room or study. Wash your cares away in the opulent spa-inspired bath highlighting dual vanities, spa bath for two, and large walk-in shower with two rain shower heads. Three additional generously sized bedrooms each outfitted with a full bath complete the sleeping quarters. A massive recreation room embellished with the third grand fireplace, french doors leading to the gorgeous flagstone patio, a marvelous media room, full bath and optional 5th bedroom await in this inspirational lower level. This remarkable property aims to please and is truly the embodiment of Maryland's good life!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick Front, Stucco
8,724 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Fiber Optics, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
WILLIAM H. FARQUHAR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Heated
- Casement, Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened, Storm Window
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Stucco, Brick
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)