One level living at its best! Beautiful ranch style home located on 15.53 private acres showcases stunning mountain views! Interior highlights of this home include hardwood floors, large windows throughout offering ample natural light, an office with built-in shelving, cathedral ceilings and a finished basement. The L-Shaped deck is a great place to enjoy sunsets and sunrises. This property includes a detached oversized garage, storage shed, fenced rear yard and 2 additional fenced areas. Convenient access to Emmitsburg amenities, Frederick & Gettysburg and major commuter routes!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,716 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Cook Top Range, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Partial, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Vinyl Frame, Screened, Bay Window(s)
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Rear, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Level, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Cleared, Open, Trees/Wooded, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price