The Stunning Waverley Farm features the restored federal styled home dating back to the early 1700s. Staying true to the architecture and landscape of historic Loudoun County this property will not disappoint. Stonewalls, mountain views, paddocks and pastures offer a sense of calm and serenity. The quaint and charming Main House features the latest addition in 2007 and was designed to model the original portion of the home with authentic wide plank floors, exposed brick walls and rustic beams, floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace spacious dining and seating areas surrounded by views of the gardens off the stone patios. Four spacious bedrooms, multiple sitting rooms, full baths plus loft make this home close to 5,000 sqft with a Geothermal heating and cooling system throughout. The original Carriage House approximately 1200sqft with the butler accommodations above is a perfect spot for those who choose to stay awhile, it boasts an upper level private bedroom suite, galley kitchen and very spacious main level for all to gather. The Pool House, also Geothermal is 1500 + sq ft, was designed to model true "Southern Living Style". It features a main level guest house with two bedroom suites vaulted ceilings, a great room beaming with light through the wall to wall french doors, full kitchen plus wet bar all encompassing the heated custom pool. Just a short walk to the 9 stall stable and 2-story barn. The "One Room School House", "Corn Crib" "Potting Shed" and "Ice House" continue to tell the stories of the past. The koi pond is a highlight as your stroll through the English inspired gardens surrounded by manicured, mature landscape and breathtaking panoramic views. This picturesque property sits on 2 adjoining parcels to make the 13+ acres and is absolutely the ideal place to entertain!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
6 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
4,750 sq. ft
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Loft, Library, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Refrigerator, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Stove, Appliance Center, Range-Oven, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Stone
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Heat Pump, Geothermal, Stove.
- 7. Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning, Insert, Brick, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture, Pond
- Board Fence, Wood, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Feed Barn, Shed, Livestock Facilities, Orchard, Paddock, Additional Lot(s), Back Yard. Additional Lot(S), Rear Yard, Rural, Stream/Creek, Vegetation Planting.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)