Motivated Seller! Welcome to Inglewood, an authentic Maryland estate situated on a private 7.11 acre lot. This beautifully restored home dates back to 1865 and was transformed in 2003 when it underwent a major renovation. The original main house is a grand piece of Frederick County real estate, fit for daily living and extravagant entertaining. The circular driveway and full length front porch greet you and lend appeal to this one of a kind property. Once inside, take a moment to appreciate all the thought and details the home presents, including features that will satisfy those with the most impeccable taste. Beautiful center cut pine flooring highlights the main level which includes a library, formal dining room and living room as well as a sitting room and the spacious gourmet kitchen which is sure to delight your inner chef. High ceilings continue as you proceed to the sky-lit conservatory and four-season pool room. Step out into the courtyard and pause to soak in all the natural beauty that surrounds this stunning property. Back inside, ascend to the second level where the master wing awaits and includes a spacious dressing room with ample closet space, an en suite bath with marble flooring and access to a private balcony porch- the ideal place to settle in with a favorite novel. Three additional bedrooms and two full hall baths complete the second floor, while the final two bedrooms and a parlor are situated on the third floor. This impressive property has too many highlights to mention and include 6 fireplaces, a koi pond, waterfall, chapel, barn, greenhouse, workshop and 2 garages. Whether you are a historical home enthusiast, or a lover of fine architecture and high-end living finishes, this magnificent home has it all. From relaxing in solitude or hosting large parties, this spectacular property will wrap its beautiful history around you and be a place you will be proud to call home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, French Provincial, Victorian
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
4,412 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Library, Mud Room, Attic
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood, Other. Radiant, Forced Air, Other, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Stained Glass, Storm Window, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 4. Stone, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Wainscoting, Skylight, Vaulted, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Balcony, Porch
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Indoor, Heated
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Waterfall, Shed, Landscaped, Trees, Front Yard, Back Yard. Landscaping, Pond, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Private, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price