Beautifully renovated home located in the sought after Pointer Ridge community. This home includes three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, including a primary suite with two spacious walk in closets, one half bathroom, updated kitchen equipped with stainless steal appliances, eat in kitchen, formal dining room, living room, wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors in most rooms on the main level, a stunning addition off the living room offering a sunroom/family room, two car garage, added space for storage in the garage, two porches for entertainment and an extremely private back yard. Some updates include fresh paint in most rooms, newly renovated bathrooms, rebuilt fireplace, newer HVAC system and a newer roof. This location offers a commuters delight being centrally located to many shops and major highways. Community amenities offer playgrounds and a potential pool membership.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,124 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Maker, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price