MAGNIFICENT Georgian gracing beautiful 2.2-acre lot in coveted enclave. Built by GP Homes in 2004, this property is meticulous. Golden oak floors diffuse the bounty of natural light flowing through oversized windows. From the grand 2-story foyer and octagonal rotunda to graceful archways and impressive ceiling geometry, beautiful appointments abound. Main level highlights include formal living and dining rooms, a gorgeous designer kitchen with butler's pantry open to a phenomenal Great Room, a private office, and an elegant powder room. The upper level boasts a luxurious owner's suite with breathtaking views, 3 spacious sun-filled bedrooms, 2 additional baths, and a laundry room. The walk-out lower level offers a sizable family room with kitchenette, a home theater, a billiards room, a spacious guest room with en suite bath, the 5th full bathroom, and a large carpeted bonus room (currently used for storage). French doors on multiple levels offer passage to the rear grounds and deck where the stunning panorama can be fully enjoyed. Vast green recreational space, professional landscaping, and a side loading 3-car garage complete the exterior package. Equestrian facilities, parkland & trails, and shopping/dining are but a few of the area's notable amenities.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
7,471 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Palladian Windows, Screened
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Atrium.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)