ONE OF THE LARGEST HOMES IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD at a fantastic price and no HOA! Welcome family and friends to visit on your lovely front porch before stepping inside to the spacious foyer with two closets with mirrored doors. Kitchen renovated with 42" cabinets, granite counters and built-in microwave and nice slider to deck for outdoor dining and entertaining. Family room off kitchen with wood-burning fireplace and hardwood floors. Laundry room, small addition (perfect for home office, den or craft room!) and 2 car garage at rear of family room. Beautiful hardwood floors grace the hallway, living room and dining rooms. Both full bathrooms updated too. Home freshly painted. Large two car garage has extra room for storage. PLEASE NOTE HOME HAS SOLAR PANELS; BUYER(s) MUST QUALIFY TO ASSUME CURRENT LEASE. BUYER JOB FELL THRU; HOME BACK ON MARKET. Only 3 people i home per showing - agent & buyers; no children please. HOME OCCUPIED - PLEASE WEAR MASKS AND BOOTIES (or remove shoes inside foyer). **PLEASE REMOVE SHOES IF RAINING OUTSIDE.**
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,018 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price